Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 100

Well, today is Day 100.

     I am so happy to be on this journey and I cannot wait to finally be married. It has been hard the past two and a half years living so far apart, but it will definitely be worth it in the long run. Despite the distance, things have been incredible so far; however, there are still some wedding plans that need to be finalized. We still need our cake and to finalize the invitations. Luckily, we have the invitations all picked out (except for the verse) and really just need to order them. As for the cake, that has been a tad bit more complicated. We are waiting for a call back from one bakery and looking at other options as well. A cake bar(I love this idea, they logs wouldn't work for my wedding, but I wish it did!), a cupcake bar and just a general dessert bar are all options.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment